Tuesday 1 January 2013

New Year New Me

First up Happy New Year to all, hope everybody had a good 2012 and have an even better 2013.

I want to take this year and make a new me.  I want to become fitter, healthier, more organized and more money conscious and learn to drive.  I felt last year I became lazy and didn't want to do any thing to better myself apart from starting college again.  This year I am on a mission and have already written my five year plan for motivation.

Over the next year I will be blogging about my daily, weekly and monthly goals and hopefully at the end of the year I will have accomplished a lot of these things.

So first of become fitter.  I will  admit I haven't done any exercise since last summer but I do walk everywhere.  I hope to at least work out twice a week using the Xbox kinect as I can't afford to go to the gym.

Second of is being healthier.  I am terrible at the moment, I pretty much drink pop and eat a bit of chocolate every day, not good.  I plan on cutting these out during the week and treat myself on a weekend.  I also want to start cooking more instead of buying things I can just put straight in the oven.  This is just very lazy of me and I feel very disappointed with myself for it.

I am combining these first two goals together.  I weighed myself this morning and I was 163.2lbs and this is my before picture.  I found the picture below on www.pinterest.com, I'm using it for motivation.



Third goal, to be more organized.  I feel pinterest will be very useful in this area.  They have so many tip, tricks and PDF's to help organize yourself.  I first want to start on clearing my folder of old paperwork, then make some organizational folders.  I also need to sort the girls rooms out and my wardrobe and my emails.  There are I'm sure other things that need to be done but when I get to those I will let you know.

Fourth thins is to be more money conscious.  I plan on doing this by making notes on my diary on when I get paid and how much I can spend or pay towards my credit cards.  I also need to make a conscious effort into making some extra money on the internet, whether this is writing reviews or taking surveys.  I am also going to be doing car boot sale and selling any unwanted DVDs, clothes and books.

Last but not least is learning to drive.  I need to be able to do this for when I become a freelance make up artist.  I will first block book my first 10 lessons and take my theory test.  Then I will decide whether to take another 10 lessons or do the and pass 'n' go in one week course.

So my goals for this week will be to not have any pop or chocolate till the weekend, exercise at least once, hopefully twice and to cook at least once.  I need to go through my folders and emails and I will start selling some of my DVDs.

Here's looking to the future.

J X

No comments:

Post a Comment