Saturday 5 January 2013

Jobs Getting Done

I am feeling really happy today as I have been able to catch up on most of my washing.  There was quite a bit to do, although some of it still needs putting away though.  I did spend about half an hour sorting out my t-shirt draw thanks to pinterest.  I now have all my t-shirts folded and displayed in my draw so I can see all the designs without having to look through them all.  Here's the link I got from pinterest http://www.darkroomanddearly.com/2012/03/diy-organized-t-shirt-drawers.html.  I hope this help some people who need more organization.

Me and my girls have also been enjoying watching the cartoons and programmes I use to watch when I was little.  This is all thanks too CITV and there old skool weekend they have been having.  I didn't know whether they would enjoy them as they are so different to what they watch now, but my eldest really took an interest and asked lots of questions about them.  I'm sure we will watch some more tomorrow.

I have also taken my little dog for a walk, so I got some exercise done today too. But it also one of my treat day's, although I am not going to go overboard. I have one can of pop and I have had a small apple and blackberry pie. I may have a couple of squares of chocolate as well.

I'm sure I will have more to report tomorrow. 
J x

No comments:

Post a Comment