Wednesday 9 January 2013

Lazy Dayz

Today I had a lazy day as my youngest daughter woke me up at 5 and never went back to sleep.  By the time it was 7 o'clock I had a bad headache and felt like doing nothing, so my partner took my littlest one out to see her pops so I could get some peace and quiet and get rid of my headache.  While they were out I managed to watch an episode of Revenge.  I am about half way through the first series and really enjoying it.  I also watched the latest episode of the Big Bang Theory which gave me a good giggle.

This afternoon I felt a little disappointed with myself as I hadn't been out the house all day so I popped to the shop to pick a couple of items for tea and wanted to check an app I had downloaded for my phone.  It is called map my walk, it looks good so far but I will let you know what I think when I have used it more.

Me and the girls put the music channel on before they went to bed and had a little dance around and I realized how much I missed listening to music. I want to try and listen to it more and maybe have fun dancing with the girls more often.

Bye bye for now

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment