Friday 11 January 2013

Difficulties

At some times in our lives we go through some difficult times. At the moment I am going through some money problem and this is causing me some difficulties. I don't have a lot of money and I need to pay off 3 credit cards.  I am at my limit on two of them and I am struggling to pay them on time. My number one plan now is to get at least 100 off each card over the next thirty days. I plan on doing this by selling some unwanted things. I am also going to get back to doing surveys and writing reviews.  I really need to get this sorted or I'm going to let down my girls. I really don't want to dissapoint them and they need me to do well for them. I want to be able to give them whatever they want and I will have this sorted by the end of the year. Also I will like I said in one of my previous posts by trying to claim back my ppi

Bye for today
J x

No comments:

Post a Comment