Wednesday 2 January 2013

Going Stong

Although it is only my first day on my goals, I think I am doing pretty well.  This is considering that right about now I would have drunk a pink of coco cola and had a bar of chocolate to keep me going.  Let me explain  why, my 2 1/2 year old daughter does not sleep well and hasn't since she was born so I have become accustomed to drinking either coco cola or lucozade to keep me going.  I haven't touched either one yet today and I do not intend to for the rest of the day.  I am now calculating my calories on the myfitnesspal app to help me along.  I am going to try and get some exercise done later, even if it is for only 10 minutes or so.

I have been working on my third goal to be more organized as well.  I have whittled down my unread emails down from 1500 to 250, hopefully by the end of the day I will of gotten rid of all of them.  I have also downloaded some PDFs to go into my new organizational folder.  Next I need to set myself a budget and put it into effect.

I haven't really made any progress on any off my other goals yet, but hopefully I will do that soon.

Sorry this hasn't been that interesting of a day, but I have pretty much stayed at home all day.  I will get out of the house tomorrow.

I will see you tomorrow

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment