Tuesday 8 January 2013

More Plans

I have some more plans.  Today we finally got some ink for our printer and I can finally get some things done that I have been meaning to do for at least the last six months.  First up I want to reclaim hopefully the ppi on two of my credit cards.  I am going to get the forms printed off ( I got these from www.moneysavingexpert.com).  Hopefully I will get my money back,  I did it a couple of years ago on my loan and managed to pay off the loan and get some extra money.  I'm hoping this will pay off the credit cards or at least get them way down so it is easier to get rid of them.

The second thing I would like to do is make a custom recipe folder for all the recipes I have tried and loved.  I have started typing them up, so some are ready to go.  I'm going to add a picture of the finished product then file them into my new folders.  I am going to start these projects next week.

Today I have another night at college, which I'm really looking forward to. It's just a nice little break where I get to do something for me and hang out with people who want to do the same.  Were just doing french manicures again tonight and some theory.

I am struggling today with the temptation of something sweet.  I really want something but I haven't given in yet.  I just want a big bite of chocolate but I'm going to try to be good.

Bye for now

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment