Sunday 6 January 2013

Family and My Pinterest Addiction

I have spent most of today at my mums house with the girls.  We usually go there every Sunday for our dinner and for the girls to play.  Also so I can get a little break, my mum does all the chasing around instead of me.  We had a lovely Sunday lunch today and I was good and didn't over indulge, especially with the crackling.  I usually finish the whole plate but today I only had two small pieces.  Healthy eating for the win.

I also want to talk about my little addiction to Pinterest.  I have already mentioned that I use the site in previous posts.  If anybody is a member I am sure they will understand.  Let me start by explaining what pinterest is, it is a website where you create boards and you pin pictures to them but if you click on the pictures they will send you to the link where they came from.  I have a few boards, from recipes I want to try, crafts, animal photos, words and art.  I find this website so useful, especially all the recipes.  In fact I found so many recipes that I had to buy some extra equipment so I could try them.  This is mainly a slow cooker or crock pot in the USA.  I have tried a few already and they are fantastic.  The thing is you find so many things to try that you need to find time to try them all.  Please let me know if you use the site and what your thoughts are as I have only heard positive things about.

Goodbye for now.

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment