Friday 4 January 2013

To Do, To Do, To Do

It seems at the moment I have loads of to do lists and there is no end in sight.  This makes me quite happy actually as it is giving me something to do.  I have lists for things that need organizing, lists for chores to do, lists for personal goals and lists of ways to make some extra money too.

Today I got another two big boxes two add to the other two that I got yesterday.  They have now also been filled up.  Hopefully I will just need two get another two and all the girls toys will be sorted.  There bedrooms will then need to be moved about and adjusted until I am happy.

Also today I finally have my tumble dryer, so I can get all my laundry done.  I have put it all in piles although I know I won't be able to get it all done today I can get a good chunk of it done.

One of my goals this year is to save more and I came across this article which I think could really help.  Well I'm going to give it a good go anyway.  It's called the 52 week plan and all you do is put away the amount of what week it is, so for week one I am putting away a £1.00 and week two it will be £2.00 and so on.  This should accumulate nicely and hopefully I will have saved quite a bit by the end of the year.  Here is a link to the article http://www.allthingsmw.com/52-week-money-challenge/

Still doing well with no eating of chocolate or drinking of pop.  I am however struggling to ger any exercise done.  I think I will take the dog for a long walk tomorrow.

Take care

J x

No comments:

Post a Comment