Saturday 9 April 2011

YouTube Insperations

I love watching videos on YouTube but there are two that I find very inspiring.

The first is Kandee Johnson and I came across her about two years ago.  She now as two channels the first is http://www.youtube.com/user/kandeejohnson  which is all  about make up, beauty and fashion.  Her second channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/thekandeejohnsonshow which is about her family.  Why do I love watching her videos so much, well first she reignited my passion for all things beauty and make up.  I originally started doing beauty at college when I was 16 but I left after six months as my friends at the time were unsupportive and I felt I was doing the wrong thing.  I am now 28 and plan to go back to college in September to start up the courses again and I am very excited.  The make up she does is flawless and has worked on TV and films and yet she does this with four children.  It is amazing what she does.  She also tries to inspire all  her followers on her blog's and you tube channel.  She did a month worth of costume looks and I was amazed at what she could do, I just hope one day I will be as good as her.

The second person well  family I find inspiration from is the Shaytards.  This is the link to their channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/SHAYTARDS.  It is daddytard, mummytard, sontard, princesstard, babytard and rocktard.  They don't give the names of their children which is understandable but he is called Shaycarl and mummytard is Katilette.  They are such a lovely family and are very funny, I hope my family will be like this in the future.  I came across the Shaytards about 6 months ago and have been watching there videos ever since.  They have been daily vloging since he turned 29 which is just over two years ago.  I have been trying to catch up on all the videos but I don't have a lot of time most days.  Its lovely two see a couple so happy and in love and with such special children.  He is a true insperation for all familys.

There are other people I subscribe to on Youtube but these two are my favourites.  I hope I have made any of you reading this interested in subscribing to them. 

Have a Faboosh day.

No comments:

Post a Comment