Friday 22 April 2011

Potty Training Madness

Well  we tried to start potty training my daughter when she was two.  Then we had a big mishap when my partner got a little stressed when she weed all over the carpet.  She therefore refused to go on the potty.  She is now 3 and I have been trying on and off over the last year to get her to use the toilet.  Now she is going to start nursery in two weeks and I need her out of nappies.

So now I have made the decision not to put her in nappies at all during the day and only at night.  I don't know if this is going to be a wise decision but the pull up nappies haven't worked.  Plus the cost of nappies is very expensive even if you buy the cheapest brand.  We go through 3 - 4 nappies a day and a pack costs £3.75 for 20, therefore the overall cost for her a month would be £22.50 a month and I also have a 10 month old too.

If anybody has any tips I would be very grateful.  I just hope we can get this done in two weeks otherwise I don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment