Tuesday 26 April 2011

Easter Weekend

Hope everybody has a wonderful Easter weekend.  Mine was quite quiet, on Friday I was in all day potty training my eldest which was quiet eventful, lots of little accidents but I'm sure we will  get there.  On Saturday we had a lovely family BBQ and the girls had a great fun with there grandparents.  I think some of them are bigger kids then the little ones as they were jumping on the trampoline.  A lot of fun was had eating, playing and a little drinking.

I had a quiet Easter Sunday as my partner was at work, so it was just me and the girls.  We had a lovely lunch and ate lots of chocolate and played in the garden.  My eldest even fell asleep on the trampoline which was very cute.  We must of tired her out.  Monday was a nice easy day of going into town and doing some shopping with my mum and the girls.  Although we did try to avoid the fair and we managed but there was a little sulking involved when my daughter realised that we had bypassed it.

All in all a lovely weekend and I hope everyone else had fun and ate lots of chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment