Friday 1 April 2011

Furniture, Career and Kandee Johnson

I haven't been on for a couple of days as I have been busy.  It was my partners two days off so we have been doing all the things I can't do when he is at work.

First on Wednesday we went to Ikea and the Metro Centre.  We need some more furniture as we moved in February and our last house had a lot of inbuilt storage where as this house as none.  So we have pretty much started from scratch.  We had previously got some chest of draws for the bedroom but we still needed to get the glass tops and a wardrobe.  The wardrobe we got isn't one I would of chosen but as far as my partner was concerned it was cheap and will do the job.  There is still a lot to be done but I'm sure we will get there eventually.

Thursday was just going and getting the main food shop.  Then my partner must of taken two hours to do his fish tank, which I must admit to be very irritating.  It's time he should be spending with the girls and my eldest always tries to get him to stop and he gets quite annoyed by this, but i mean she is three years old.

But while he has been home I have been able to take some time for myself even if it was only for an hour.  I have also been looking at the courses the local college is doing as I would love to become a beauty therapist.  This will I know take me a while as I can't do it all in one go, but luckily the courses at the college can be done as and when and they but them together for level two and then level 3.  I originally started a hairdressing and beauty therapy course when I was 16 but friends at the time kept telling me it wasn't a career and what was the point.  I got so disheartened that I just stopped going and did office work.  Then one day whilst watching you tube I came across Kandee Johnson and my passion for make up and beauty reawakened and its now all I want to do.

I know this blog will not be interesting to most but I am finding it enjoyable to write somewhere where I will be able to look back at and see what I was doing.

Bye Bye for now and remember everybody is beautiful and always encourage your family and friends in what they want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment