Monday 2 January 2012

New Year Cleaning

After the aftermath of Christmas and the New Year and a week of rest I have decided to give the entire house a good clean.  I am going to take each room and try and gut it as much as possible and throw out all the rubbish, mop or vacum floors, clean walls and surfaces and put everything back nice and neat.

The first room I am going to start with is the kitchen as this seems like it will be the most work.  I will also have to do the room under the stairs which is in the kitchen as well and I am not looking forward to that at all.
The next rooms will be the living room, the hallway and downstairs toilet, Our bedroom and en suite, the family bathroom, then Faiths room and Graces room.  So I'm hoping this will take a week, it may take longer depending on how much the girls try and interfere. 

I also need to get all the washing done as I only have one washing machine and radiators to dry it.  I am going to be saving up money for a tumble dryer at the end of the year so it will be a lot easier.

I hope everybody is enjoying the new year so far and good luck if you are doing a big clean like me.




No comments:

Post a Comment