Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to one and all.  I was actually asleep at midnight, so I didn't see the New Year in till about 1am when my fiance got back from work.

I have had a nice relaxing day with the family though eating a nice roast dinner, then taking our little dog Angel for a walk.  We have been snuggled on the couch and watching movies as well and also been jumping around in front of the TV with the Xbox kinect.

I have promised myself this year that I will take some more time for myself.  As pretty much most of last year I was a mum 24/7 and I thing I had about five days all to myself.  SO I am making a promise to myself that once a month I am going to take the time to have a me day, while my fiance looks after the girls.

Anyway hope everybody had a fun night and day and that 2012 brings you lots of luck and fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment