Monday 28 March 2011

My Life

Well what can I say I am a stay at home Mum to my two daughters.  One aged 3 and the other nearly ten months.  They keep me very entertained.  My partner is a chef and works long hours, mainly 13/14 hour days.  So the five days he is at work I'm pretty much a single parent.

Some people ask me how we can possibly have a relationship when he works such long hours.  I can say it has its difficulties but we manage, although some of the time I do get frustrated that he doesn't spend more time with the children.  It's my eldest who has more of a hard time and when she starts school full time in a couple of years she will see less of him.

I'm not promising that my life isn't going to be interesting but hopefully I will entertain some people.  I will probably be doing blogs on mummy bits, finance as I am trying to pay off my two credit cards and hopefully in September a bit about beauty as I will be going to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment